Thursday, October 25, 2007

Outstanding 3.6 Issues

From your emails and comments, there are 4 main issues with v3.6:

1. Lack of 64bit support
  • This might be really easy or really hard. Expect a test release tomorrow.
2. On new iPods, cannot select songs from menus after using SharePod
  • Currently under investigation!
3. iPod Shuffles give an Xml error
  • Will be fixed in 3.6.1
4. System.ArgumentException on some iPods
  • Will be fixed in 3.6.1

If you have experienced any of the above problems (except #2), please check back here tomorrow to try a test candidate with hopefully fixes for problems #1,3,4.

For those of you waiting for a SharePodLib release, I will be releasing that once SharePod itself is stable again.

thanks for the feedback!

1 comment:

Gearu said...

I have a version one shuffle. When I use sharepod, it resets the maximum volume(loudness) allowed. If I reset in Itunes it is back to normal. I just thought I would let you know.

Great product